Environmental protection is our long-standing commitment!
Spartan Security deservedly ranks among the entities that are governed by the values of “Green” Entrepreneurship, with absolute consistency in terms of environmental protection.
Some of the actions that confirm the environmentally friendly character of Spartan Security are:
- Decentralization, with the transfer of the administrative services and the majority of its employees outside the centre of Athens in 2022.
- Creation of “green roofs” by installing Mediterranean plants in the exterior areas of the offices in the centre of Athens.
- Planting trees, creating and maintaining a garden and green spaces at its new premises in the airport area.
- Systematic recycling of batteries, paper, printer toner, plastic, glass, metal and electronic devices since 1999.
- Utilization of renewable energy sources through SpartanSecurity’s shareholding partnership with a photovoltaic company.
- Implementation of bioclimatic thermal insulation systems in all facilities, for a steady reduction of energy consumption in accordance with international “green development” standards and for greater saving of energy sources.
- Active interest and environmental sensitivity in Raw Materials Management, through e‑invoicing and Total Paperless internal processes, with the aim to reduce unnecessary waste of paper, energy and consumables.
- Establishment of a strict policy includes eco-friendly products as a key criterion for the selection of suppliers, in terms of composition and packaging.
- Strategic partnership with a green EV energy supplier and creation of a Chargespot electric vehicle charging point on the company's premises, in a strategic area in the direct vicinity of the airport.